How many times have you skipped your gym just because you were not in the condition to reach there or didn’t want to go? I am sure this would have happened a million times. Well, skipping the gym or yoga classes is nothing new. But, you can do things at home itself if you take out some time and they will be as effective as working out in a gym. Now, you may be wondering how you can do exercises without gym equipment? Well, it is not that complicated. Many fitness trainers these days suggest their clients with beginner workout at home without equipment. And if your aim is to lose weight, then you can also take the help of internet and watch best fat burning workout videos so that you can perform them flawlessly.
When you don’t have the equipment to workout, it becomes necessary that you are doing the right exercises. Combining different activities can provide a fantastic full-body workout. So without further ado let us take a look at beginner workout at home without equipment. Don’t worry, they are not complicated, and you can do them in a short time.
– Jumping Jack: Now, many of you might be aware of this one. Start with your feet together while being in the standing position and hands at sides. Now, jump your feet more extensive than the hips and at the same time clap your hands overhead. After that, jump back your feet together and retain the original position.
Make sure to repeat the same exercise for at 20 times in three different sets. Try to reach maximum height and speed.
– Blast-off Push-up: You can start in a high plank position with your palms on the floor. Keep them a shoulder-width apart and legs extended behind you. Now you need to bend your knees and push your butt back toward your heels. After that, explode from that position back to a high plank. Now, you will have to bend your elbows and do a push-up immediately. When you turn the elbows and lower toward the surface, your elbows should be at 45-degrees to your body.
After this, return to the high plank position again, and that’s how the one rep will get completed. If you find this tough, you can modify the exercise by dropping the knees on the surface.
– Mountain Climber Twist: This is another exercise where you will have to start in a high plank position with your palms flat on the floor. Make sure to keep your hands shoulder-width apart, shoulders stacked directly above your wrists. You also need to keep your legs extended behind you, and your core and glutes engaged. Now, bring your right knee under your torso to your left elbow, and then, return to starting position. Repeat the same for another side. The speed of the workout can be increased as per your wish and your bearing capabilities.
– Plank-up to frogger: Begin in the high plank position with your palms sitting at shoulder-width apart and legs extended behind. Now, lower into a forearm plank. Start with your left arm, followed by your right. Then, track the reverse order. This will leave you in the high plank position again and now, jump like a frog with your feet outside the hands. Make sure to keep your body weight in the center of your feet. Complete the first rep by jumping your feet back out to a high plank position. Now repeat the steps with right arm this time.
– Burpee: The final routine workout should include Burpee. Start with your feet hip-width apart, glutes, and your core engaged. Now you will need to bend the knees and reach forward to place your hands down. Kick back from your legs on the back and at the same time, lower your entire body on the ground. If you perform it correctly, then your chest will hit the floor. Use your arms to get back to the first position again and repeat it immediately. It is one of the most well-known exercises that can help you in full-body workout effectively.
Follow these steps for better health and also losing weight if that’s your mission.