When it comes to weight loss, there are several things that you need to consider and especially your diet, what portion are you eating and the number of carbohydrates, fat, and protein, you intake during a day. Changing small habits can help make a big impact on your body and help you in several different ways. The best thing happens when you have the ability to stick to them for your whole life. A healthy diet chart for weight loss can be impactful in many ways. Healthy eating can not only help you in losing weight but also help in treating several diseases, including heart disease, high blood pressure, and type 2 diabetes.
Healthy diet chart for women’s weight loss is quite different from men’s. The major difference between them is the number of calories. In women, the number is high as compared to men. And, if your physical activity is high, then you can opt for high-calorie diets but that too not extremely high. Today, we will be looking at a healthy diet chart for women’s weight loss. The meal plan will let you intake 1200 calories in a day. You will have to control your eating emotions before you start the plan.
Meal 1: – Breakfast: Start your diet with 3/4 cup bran flakes, a banana, mixed with a cup fat-free milk in a bowl.
– Lunch: The second diet will be huge. For that, opt for a mini whole wheat pita sandwich, turkey breast, roasted pepper, a teaspoon mayo, mustard, and lettuce. You should also include a stick part-skim mozzarella cheese and two kiwis.
– Dinner: Four ounces boiled flounder, with two sliced plum tomatoes sprinkled with parmesan cheese. You must also eat a bowl of steamed broccoli.
Meal 2: – Breakfast: For the second day’s start, you should eat a cup of frozen berries, half banana, and low or fat-free milk.
– Lunch: Make a vegetable soup and have a whole-grain bun burger with a thin bagel and a cup of grapes.
– Dinner: Grilled skinless chicken breast with barbecue sauce. Mix two cups of spinach with olive oil, garlic, and tomatoes in a bowl.
Meal 3: – Breakfast: Start your third day with a cup quick-cooking oats mixed with low-fat soy milk and add an apple with teaspoon honey and a pinch of cinnamon from the top.
– Lunch: Opt for a chicken salad as your third day’s lunch. For that, toss 4 ounces shredded skinless chicken breast with 1/4 cup sliced red grapes. Mix a tablespoon of almonds, mayonnaise, greek yogurt. End your lunch with a banana.
– Dinner: Eat four ounces of steamed shrimp and mix it with a baked potato and add three tablespoons salsa, a tablespoon Greek yogurt, three cups spinach. You can opt for chocolate or ice-cream to end your meal.
Meal 4: – Breakfast: Mix 1/2 toasted English muffin with 1/2 apple and an ounce shredded reduced-fat cheese. Enjoy the bowl with 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt with 1 tablespoon almonds.
– Lunch: Day fourth’s lunch also has soup. One cup tomato soup with a whole-wheat pita sandwich, three ounces of sliced roasted beef, and one teaspoon horseradish, tomato slices, and lettuce. You can consume the above with two cups of raw veggies and a ¼ cup of hummus.
– Dinner: For your last supper of the day, eat four ounces poached salmon, 1 cup of coleslaw mix and a tablespoon of rice vinegar with two sliced scallions. You can also add a little number of spices and herbs as per your choice.
Meal 5: -Breakfast: Have a cup Cheerios, a cup of berries, tablespoon almonds, six ounces plain Greek yogurt, all of them combined in a bowl.
– Lunch: The final lunch meal will consist of a quesadilla. Make it using a 1/4 cup fat-free beans over a stone-ground corn tortilla. Top it with shredded part-skim cheese, salsa, and another tortilla. You can either microwave it or eat it raw. To finish the meal, opt for Greek Yogurt.
– Dinner: Three ounces roasted pork with 1 cup of acorn squash. You also need to have two to three cups of salad with olive oil and vinegar. You can have a dessert of up to 100 calories.